Tuesday, August 16, 2011

August 12-15, 2011

Well, one of my friends {Kara Sitari} actually got me blogging. She wants to read my stuff and that's all fine and dandy but blogging?  I don't know... I currently have three blogs up: Margem's Rantings (HERE!) where I can talk randomly and tell you what happens in the other blogs, Taste of Atrevea where I can post small clips from the story I am working on [from the city of Atrevea, hence the blog's name], and Escribito Writings where I post small clips that don't belong to a story.
Clips will have the date written down behind the title, fyi.

Aside that, I got sick this last weekend - that sucked!! I ended up sleeping about 17 hours between 2 A.M. Monday morning and midnight Tuesday morning. Ewwww.... And I still feel a bit clogged up but asides that, I'm good.  I'll post more when I have more.
~Margem

Kara Sitari's Blog:
http://sunfireproject.blogspot.com/


UPDATE:
+ Escribito Writings
- Storm 8/11/11
- Erasmus 8/10/11

+ Taste of Atrevea
- Muse and Ricochet 8/4/11
- Muse 5/12/11

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I'm doing much better than I did this weekend. :-D Enough to actually try writing. ;-)

    ReplyDelete