Tuesday, August 23, 2011

August 16-22, 2011

Well, it's update time!!

Sorry, I haven't posted anything new for my clips. I'm working on my story instead... I read it to Kara last night (the whole 4 paragraphs that I wrote down in my notebook).  She's excited about it and asked me how it will go. "Here's the idea so far..." I said and told her what my idea is for this story [Atrevea and Muse].  Title?  No idea yet...




Anyways, non-story update. I told ya about the fact that I was sick a weekend ago and had to call in sick on the 15th. Well, I was fine and dandy throughout the whole week this week but Friday night, I started getting cold feet and cold hands. Next thing I know, I'm cooking internally. I ended up getting off of my air mattress and going out to the living room to get my clothes so I could take a shower, but I collapsed on the couch instead. I slept the weekend away, fighting the fever.  I think I got over it last night (Monday the 22nd), but I'll have to update you on that one...
Oh, and my right wrist has been hurting lately so last weekend (the 13th of August), I bought a wrist brace. It helps relieve the pain but it's hard to write or type with sore fingers.

I bought my own car!!  It is bought and paid for! I'll have to upload a pic eventually but I can't right now because I forgot my cord in the car.  But it's a 1987 Mercury Grand Marquis. My gosh it's so awesome and such a beauty!! She's only got 116,000 miles, most of the stuff under the hood has been replaced or fixed recently. Brakes are fine.  The few things that need help are minor: the A/C doesn't work (need to get out the nasty dangerous A/C - Freon), the driver's window seal is bad [drips into the cab sometimes, like at the car wash on Saturday].  Aside that, nothing terribly horrible. :-D

School - we are in Week 6 of ten weeks. I have a 78% in Accounting Systems, 74% in MS Office Applications II, and 89% in Career Development. Career Development is the one I take on campus and will be done two weeks from this coming Thursday [YAY!].  Graduation is September 22 in Blaine and I will be walking for my Associates of Applied Science in Management Accounting.  YAY!!!  It's so close, though... I still don't know how my other loans are going to react {how much I have to pay back a month}.



Yup...  That's all I can think of for now.  Take care!!
~Margem

No comments:

Post a Comment