Monday, August 29, 2011

August 23 - 28, 2011

Update!!

A few quick things: I didn't get sick this weekend. :-D  That's great.  I was even able to go to church on Sunday, finish most of my homework before Saturday night, and watch a movie with my boyfriend over the weekend (V for Vendetta). If you haven't seen that movie, watch it!
 My car didn't want to start for work today {August 29} so she's sitting over at my boyfriend's place and I have his 1990 Ford Crown Victoria. Beauty, my car, might need a new battery... That's what I'm thinking. That'd probably be another $90 put towards fixing her up.  Oh! My boyfriend recharged the A/C!  =) Right when it's starting to cool down, of course, but that's something.

My temporary job assignment ends Friday unless there is a "tragedy" or a "miracle" that cuts it early or extends it further.

 That's all I have to say for now aside the fact that I have only this week and 3 more weeks until graduation!! September 22, 2011, baby!!  :-D  ^.^




Update on blogs:
- Pre-Atrevea sketches of Muse and Ricochet [posted 8/25]
- Striking Eagle 8/25/11
- Cannibal - Spring 2011 [Posted 8/25/11]
- Mistress Maim 8/26/11








No comments:

Post a Comment